Thursday, December 23, 2010

10 Fun Things I Can Do with a new Lenovo Laptop

If I have a Lenovo Laptop I can..
1. Connect to a wireless network. I can easily log in in my Facebook/Twitter account and update!
2. Read my favorite e books. Its fun to read your favorite books anytime/anywhere you want.
3. Download/Upload pictures from my camera and mobile phone. Upload photos in just a short time.
4. Check my emails regularly. No worries in missing important emails from time to time.
5. Watch my favorite movies. Share my favorite movies with my friends.
6. Play games anytime/anywhere. Play exciting game during my free time.
7. Post on my blog site. Every time I have something on my mind, I can easily write it and share it with others.
8. Listen to music with my favorite playlist. Nothing is more relaxing listening to music while cleaning my room.
9. When I need to do some reports and quick presentations. Now, there are no more long over time stay in the office. I can continue it in my wherever I go.
10. Log in to Yugatech.com and check the latest updates about the technology in the Philippines anytime and anywhere I want.

This serves as my official entry to the Lenovo-Yugatech Laptop Giveaway:
http://www.yugatech.com/blog/contests/contest-lenovo-yugatech-laptop-give-away/

No comments:

Post a Comment